January 18, 2007

getting closer


We received what I think is our "staging kit" in the mail on Wednesday, it gives us a little more information about what we are doing and when. The plan still seems to be in affect. I have 1 more week of work here in Fort Collins, I am still trying to sell my truck, and when i say goodbye to the Toyota I will feel sad. I have become quite attached to that truck. hopefully it will find a good home, but i doubt it, most inquiries have been high school kids who need a cheap vehicle and are not asking any of the right questions, but if they can keep from crashing, or rolling it down a mountain, it should go another 50,000 miles, more if whomever buys it is in any way mechanically inclined. I will try to post a picture of the Toyota to practice posting pictures to the blog......OK that was a success only the picture is ontop of the text which is not what i had in mind, but I have learned not to fight the computer, all I will do is make things worse.
Somehow our blog got linked to the peacecorpsjournals.com website i had mentioned in a earlier blog, someone in cyberspace must have put it there.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Hi Luke and Annie! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. I wish I needed a truck. I'm going to bookmark you on my blog...