February 23, 2007

attempt at pictures






hello all, this is Luke, Annie just posted the blog before this one and i am going to attempt to upload some pictures. things are going well...I still feel dumb as a post when people talk to me in spanish, but a slightly smarter post each day...


I will try to post pictures.... that first attempt took a long time and the picture is at the top of the page, it is a picture of Santa Lucia on our .5 hour walk to training.

Sometimes we post more than one blog at a time so dont forget to scroll down and see the blog we posted before this one.


hasta luego,
Luke and Annie

1 comment:

saleh said...

Hey friends!

Thanks for those pictuers and information about you. Actually, I have no comment to add,just I would like to say Hi for you.

Have fun with laundry time!

Saleh!